Well, well little blog, it's been a while. The little brother has been updating lately and has inspired me to do the same. It's only been about 9 months...no big deal. Plus, RJ let me know that there was at least one person on earth who reads this! This post will basically be a brief (and probably boring) informational update on life since my last post - March 2009:
April '09: turned 25, half way to 50...
May '09: finished my 1st year of teaching
Summer '09: (perk of teaching-I now have a summer!...sort of)
Went to the beach with the fam
Went to Georgia with Krystal
Halloween '09:
I was the Morton Salt girl. I made my dress, yay for hand sewing! (no machine at home)
I also attempted to decorate my first cake - the smiling skull
Razorback Football '09: Here are my friend Jess and I's GO HOGS! shoes:
Thanksgiving '09: SO great. I love family. friends. food. yum.
Thanksgiving '09: SO great. I love family. friends. food. yum.
Now, we're getting so close to Christmas!! I love it.
I am, and have been, so truly blessed. I have so much to be thankful for that I don't even recognize half of the time. The moments when I do realize this, I am so filled with joy that I could burst and I wonder why I don't feel this way all the time and why I let so many trivial things determine my mood, attitude and outlook.
In light of this previous Advent Sunday...I HOPE...not an earthly hope, but an eternal hope. I pray that I can show compassion and live out this hope so others may see.
That's all. loves.
leah.marie



2 comments:
Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! Well isn't this a pleasnt suprise! ha, I wonder if its just gonna be another tease and we will have to wait another half year to hear from you again... haha
HA! =) Love the shoes and second... RJ and I both just read this! =) I think he got excited you said his name in the first few lines. =)
Post a Comment